Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

64 Cruiser Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Cruiser Washer

The cruiser is comming together, new question. Where is the placement location for the windshield washer bag and how is it attached? Are there any reference or marks to guide me to the foot pump location. When I got the car I found a pump in the trunk,now it is time to install. Thanks in advance.

I believe Dave Mottle would also have the switch mounting template. I had my roster set out to take along when I left home, but still forgot it, so I can't supply his address. The later Lark types used the black plastic bottle located aft of the battery didn't they?

Dwain G.

Comment

The bag on my 65 Cruiser is mounted on the right side of the firewall:

Comment

The foot pump on my 66 Cruiser was mounted above the dimmer switch on the firewall, it was kind of an unhandy place,you had to kind of feel around for it with your foot.The bag was mounted in the same place where "65 Cruisers"is Hank.
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thank you for the picture, that is just what I was looking for. Now to install.

Comment

Working...
          X