Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1939 President Upholstry trim clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 President Upholstry trim clips

I am restoring a 1939 President(RHD!!) in UK and would like to know if anyone can help me locate the small spring clips that hold the door upholstry trim to the door. Basically a load of mine have just rusted away and didn't know if anything like this is available over there in thr great US of A

Many thanks for any help

Peter Hancox

Peter, if they're what I THINK they are, I could probably help you. How about a picture of one???

Click on my name - Mr.Biggs - and that'll give you an option of sending me an email. You can't attach a foto to it, BUT, once I get your email, I can send you an email and THEN you can attach a foto to your reply. Less complicated than it sounds!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Here's a photo of what Peter needs for his project. It's actually a 2-piece clip - one piece is the clip retainer (the flat piece) and the other's the actual clip that snaps into the hole in the door (the yellow thing).
      Somebody's got to have some of these lying about. There might even be some at SASCO or SI.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X