X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Van Veghten
    replied
    I second John Metzker.
    We do work for each other (things he can't or doesn't want to, I can do and vise-versa).
    He lives near the Orange area...and as far as I'm concerned, I'd try him much before Oliver and many others.
    John's trustworthy, more than fair in his prices and is a wiz at transmission work also.

His e-mail address is in turning wheels (question answer, under transmission work), or PM me and I'll get you in contact with him if you like.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• doug
    replied
    John Metzker is in Garden Grove. He could help with fixing or finding the best local mechanic.

Leave a comment:

• 52 Ragtop
    replied
    Try either Bud on this forum, or Orange County Studebaker.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Skybolt
    Guest replied
    What exactly are the things you need doing? Did you find the other parts you were looking for?

Leave a comment:

• KylaBlair
    started a topic Brakes: Please help

Please help

I need a mechanic in the Orange California area who has decent prices. Everywhere I have tried to go says they can TRY to fix my car. I need someone who knows what they are doing. Right now, I need my master cylinder rebuilt. But a ton more work needs to be done after that. So, I'd like someone I can return to. Bill Oliver doesn't seem to be an option right now, so if anyone knows anyone else at all, please share your knowledge! Thank you.
Working...
X