Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allstateguy
    replied
    thanks Alan, I tried ARP and never even got the courtesy of a reply. I'll check with John

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    Lional Stone had ARP make up some for him. John Erb bought out his stock, you could check it out with him. They were about $11 apiece.

Leave a comment:

• allstateguy
    replied
    not to threadjack, but I have the rear baffle shown, and the breather/windage tray pan, but not the R-series main bolts. Anybody have a spare pair?

Leave a comment:

• MCCAB1
    replied
    Thanks for the information. Bruce.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Here's one source.....
    http://www.crank-scrapers.com/Studebaker.html
    And a pic..
    Originally posted by MCCAB1 View Post
    During reassembly of my R1 engine I noticed it had studs on the #4 main cap bolt heads. Looked like they should be for a windage tray? This engine didn't have one! Was it supposed to? If so where can a aquire one? Also is there are torque spec. for the two 5/16" oil pump mounting bolts or just tight? Thanks. Bruce.

Leave a comment:

• jlmccuan
    replied
    Yes there should be a baffle that bolts on there and the pan should have a tray welded in. Phil Harris at Fairborn Studebaker is your friend on this. 937/878-1576

Leave a comment:

• MCCAB1
    started a topic Engine: Windage tray

Windage tray

During reassembly of my R1 engine I noticed it had studs on the #4 main cap bolt heads. Looked like they should be for a windage tray? This engine didn't have one! Was it supposed to? If so where can a aquire one? Also is there are torque spec. for the two 5/16" oil pump mounting bolts or just tight? Thanks. Bruce.
Working...
X