Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brian6373
    replied
    Your right Dwain, The correct # is AC 3394. I didn't buy this as a kit at the vender, I got all the pieces here and there. Thanks for the link to the templates. I'm not sure I can get the template before the 14th though. Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    You didn't get any instructions or templates with the kit? I don't think that's the correct AC number, but you can get one here:
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...rtemplates.htm

Leave a comment:

• brian6373
    replied
    Thanks Mark, That's exactly what I was hopeing for. I have a picture of a 63, but the hose from the reservoire just sorta drapes across the master cyl. and to me it just didn't look right. I understand that these washers were installed at the dealer so the way they were installed was directly proportional to the skill of the mechanic who did the job! I'm getting the car ready for the California State Fair, our SDC chapter was invited to show our cars on july 14th so I wanted to get this installed correctly and looking good. Thanks again! Brian

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Here are the pictures as promised. This is from my 64 Cruiser.

Mark
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    I can post pictures of mine here in about an hour when I get home. It's a 64, but same idea as a 63. I have the round black plastic bottle mounted near the battery.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• brian6373
    started a topic Electrical: Automatic Windshield washer

Automatic Windshield washer

Hi all! It's been awhile since I came here, I just bought another 63 Lark 4-door. I am installing the AC 2948 automatic windshield washer and I need to figure out where everything goes. If anyone has some pictures or some thoughts on how the squirters are mounted it would sure help. I'm pretty sure the hoses go through the firewall and into the cowel vent area. Thats where I'm stuck.
    Thanks much!
    Brian
Working...
X