Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Vintage Air install overview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Air install overview.

sigpic
    Ross.
    Riverside, Ca.
    1957 Provincial X2
    1958 Transtar

Nice post Ross. Thanks [^].

Jack Chisenhall, the pres of Vintage Air, has run his '53 Starliner at Bonneville at 219 MPH...with the AC on [:0].

Check the video at the top of their home page...

http://www.vintageair.com/

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

I got to see a seminar a few years back at Ididit (makers of aftermarket steering columns) in Tecumseh, MI. Rick Love, the VP of Marketing was there. Pretty impressive stuff. I'm looking at one of those systems as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Hi Ross! Our friend Guardrail is a Vintage Air dealer. Did'ja?? Juss wunnerin'. He helped me finish up a Mini Gen II install recently -- on the type of car we'll not speak of here...

Glad yawl get to go to South Bend. We miss you guys... We'll ketchup with yas soon.

Faster than a rusting bullet... Gopher Grove, CA

Comment

Yep- got the goods from Guardrail Willie. I found out Vintage offers a lot of items not listed in the catalog.

[img=left]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/Rosstude/OldWorld2005002.jpg[/img=left]
          Ross.
          Riverside, Ca.
          1957 Provincial X2
          1958 Transtar
          sigpic
          Ross.
          Riverside, Ca.
          1957 Provincial X2
          1958 Transtar

Comment

219 mph...I'd need the AC on too because going that fast would of had me sweating bullets!

Comment

Vintage has done so many of the C/K's, including his own, why is it, when I email them for info on a system to fit my '53 they tell me to call with all the dimensions?
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
              X