Hinge Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Hinge Help

While searching through the boxes of parts that came with my 54' K body "Kit Car" I discovered that I have no hood hinges. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could tell me which model K's would be good to source hinges and related hardware from. I have purchased new springs (4 pc set) and kinda need something to hook them to. If any one has a set that they would like, or want to sell, I am certainly interested. I am also going to be at the international meet in Springfield and would pick them up if someone has a set and is going to be there.
    Stude Rookie

Hood hinge

I have a set of hood hinges from a 55 commander hadtop I think they are the same,My phone is 734 379 3408,Rockwood Mi

Comment

Originally posted by l.arend View Post
      I have a set of hood hinges from a 55 commander hadtop I think they are the same,My phone is 734 379 3408,Rockwood Mi
      I want to thank you for responding to my post and for your offer. I purchased a NOS set from another responder today. I tried your phone to thank you in person but there was no answer. Your willingness to help is greatly appreciated.
      Marion/ Stude Rookie

Comment

Working...
      X