Hooking up hil holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Hooking up hil holder

If anyone has a picture of the how the hill holder lines hook up on my 1958 President it would be of great help. I'm reinstalling my hill holder after it's been out for about 4 years. My mechanic removed it so I have no idea how to hook it back up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jim
    Jim Rostron

If you give me your email address I can send you some pictures of a hill-holder mounted on an Avanti. studejack@comcast.net
    Last edited by studejack; 05-10-2011, 04:30 PM. Reason: added email address

Comment

Originally posted by mnmfive View Post
      If anyone has a picture of the how the hill holder lines hook up on my 1958 President it would be of great help. I'm reinstalling my hill holder after it's been out for about 4 years. My mechanic removed it so I have no idea how to hook it back up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jim
      I just hooked mine up today.

The complete install on mine would look quite a bit different than on yours so pics. are not going to be much good in this case. If you only want the "line hook-up info" ...that would be the same.

The rear brake line connects to the hill holder port closest the frame rail; the front brake line to the port right next to it and the master cylinder line connects to the bottom port.

Comment

The best photos and illustrations are in the shop manual and the installation instructions.
        "Burning Bridges...Lost Forevermore"......

Comment

Working...
        X