I am looking for a good used or new rod for the gas pedal. The one which has the ball on one end, curves a bit then hooks down about 90 degrees to fit in the accelerator swivel mounted on the block. I believe there is a difference between the automatics and 3-speeds. If you find one you can reach me here or at 605-361-4075. Thank you!

Oh - Part number is 534802