Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

A arm bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A arm bushings

Does any on make them in polyurethane
    Mark Riesch
    New Bern, NC

Originally posted by TXmark View Post
    Does any on make them in polyurethane
    I don't believe so but Chuck Collins (studebakerparts.com) sells them in Delrin. $125/set and I believe you have to reuse your old steel sleeves.

good luck

nate
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Try the "search" function. Many previous discussions.

jack vines
      PackardV8

Comment

A company in Australia did up until recently when it was purchased by a another firm - They dropped Stude' apps due to low usage (read: not profitable).
        Other discussions as noted above.
        Paul K

Comment

Chuck Collins as Nate stated has the Derin ones, you do NOT have to use the steel sleeves. They come drilled and tapped for zerk fittings. They (in my opinion) do not make the ride any harder. The R-3 front end with the solid bushings are pretty much the same as my "prototype" (for the R-3 set up) 52 Commander.

Jim
          "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
          their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
          X