Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1950 Champion convertible frame or parts wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 Champion convertible frame or parts wanted.

Hi guys, I'm a newcomer to the forum and wanted to Thank Roy Valdez for letting me know about this site; I presently own a 1950 Studebaker Champion convertible with a boken convertible top frame ;its broken in 4 different sections and I believe it'll be easier just to find another one instead of fixing what I have, or if I can find some parts it will be ok Thank you for your help.

Albert,

It may or may not be easier to find a replacement than to repair what you have. But there was some help offered in this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...889#post515889

What is your location? There was a convertible parts car for sale in my area a while back. Someone is checking to see if it is still for sale.

I may part with a rear window frame for your car if you don't get a complete assembly elsewhere. I could get it to Roy Valdez at the Turlock swap meet later this month.
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I have a 49 champ convertible that also has broken parts of the top frame for sale in Alabama

Comment

Working...
      X