Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1965 Chassis and Body parts Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

Thanks Dick. I looked and looked, on line, for that book and never saw it. As a matter of fact the lady I spoke with at S.I. did not know if it existed or not either. Then I used the part number you gave me and of course there it is as big as life.
    I think they have a new order lady at SI. I just had some probs with my last order also.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Thanks Dick. I looked and looked, on line, for that book and never saw it. As a matter of fact the lady I spoke with at S.I. did not know if it existed or not either. Then I used the part number you gave me and of course there it is as big as life.

Thanks,
    Joe Roberts

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Chassis and Body Parts Catalog 1965-1966 Car (one catalog for both body and chassis)

SI catalog, page 12 item 800438 $26.

The shop manual supplement is on SI's page 11 item 800427 $22.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    started a topic 1965 Chassis and Body parts Catalog

1965 Chassis and Body parts Catalog

I will be picking up my "new" '65 Cruiser next week. In trying to be prepared I will need the manual and parts Catalogs for the car. I know that the Shop manual is a suppliment to the 59-64 shop manual, however, I cannot find a 65-66 Body and Chassis Parts Catlog. Is there such a thing, or do I just use the pars catalogs for the '64 year? Thanks for the help.
    Joe Roberts
Working...
X