Where can I find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find...

where can I find a set of NOS upper and lower radiator hoses for a '56 Power Hawk 259cid? I don't know if the hoses were "flex" hoses or specifically molded. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
    Current projects: '56 Stude Power Hawk

Future projects: '56 Stude Sky Hawk ; '68 Buick Electra 225 ; '53 International R-110 P/U

Why use a stiff NOS hose when you can buy fresh repro hoses?
    Barry'd in Studes

Comment

All "Factory" correct Radiator hoses on all cars are "Formed", as in molded to fit.

At all Studebaker Vendors at studebakervendors.com you will find that it takes a 1539157 Upper, and a 1539129 Lower, and at most these will be fresh NEW hoses. They will also fit your Sky Hawk.
      Last edited by StudeRich; 11-11-2010, 04:49 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Many of the vendors who stock and sell our needed Studebaker parts are a bit shy about tooting their own horns. You might write a private message to StudeRich and ask him if he has these parts available.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
          Many of the vendors who stock and sell our needed Studebaker parts are a bit shy about tooting their own horns. You might write a private message to StudeRich and ask him if he has these parts available.
          StudeRich, do you have a website with available parts listed for sale? If so, please inform me (or us) of the web address.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Much appreciated for the website StudeRich!!! Now I just have to sort through the list and find those hoses...
            Current projects: '56 Stude Power Hawk

Future projects: '56 Stude Sky Hawk ; '68 Buick Electra 225 ; '53 International R-110 P/U

Comment

Working...
            X