Help! I am looking for some parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I am looking for some parts!

i need the vindow vet kit for the two front doors of a studebaker 1953,1954,1955 will work
    i know i can buy the glass anywhere but i need the whole set up please help

i need help!

i need the vindow vet kit for the two front doors of a studebaker 1953,1954,1955 will work

Comment

Originally posted by asprose View Post
      You will need to state what body style you need vent window assemblies for. Is it a C/Starlight/coupe, K/Starliner/hardtop or sedan/wagon?
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

You will need to state what body style you need vent window assemblies for. Is it a C/Starlight/coupe, K/Starliner/hardtop or sedan/wagon?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Nice talking to you yesterday, but we need model and body style for others to help. i.e. coupe, hardtop, or sedan. Some are chrome, some painted.
          JDP Maryland

Comment

coupe, sedan, champion, gold hawk or silver hawk

Comment

coupe, sedan, champion, gold hawk or silver hawk

Comment

Which one do you have, they are all different ?
                JDP Maryland

Comment

i was tould that its a sedan but the style for the gold and silver hawk fit fine

Comment

Golden Hawk & Silver Hawk are different!
                    Barry'd in Studes

Comment

i understand that to the extreambut i can only go by what i was tould to look for so if u have one he please give me ur info

Comment

The point we are trying to make is that's three different windows, sedan, coupe and hardtop are all different. Read us the body tag on the passenger side top of the firewall and we'll tell you what car you have. i.e. 16G, 56 H.
                        JDP Maryland

Comment

Josue,
                          Give us the letters and numbers off the body tag that's screwed to the right side of the cowl under the hood. That will tell us everything we need to know. We can identify the precise part needed.
                          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          '33 Rockne 10,
                          '51 Commander Starlight,
                          '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
                          '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Not all coupes are hardtops, in fact some folks think that no coupes are hardtops. Since you specified Golden Hawk, I suspect you want the front vent assembly for a K model, but the Silver Hawk was a C model, and would take a different assembly.

Comment

ok tmrw i will have all the information for u guy plz excuse my ignorace i will title tmrws thred "vet windo info"

Comment

Working...
                              X