Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

60 Hawk Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Hawk Question

I am sure that someone will know this right away. What size is the window channel that runs around the inside of the window frame? I am going to buy bulk roll stuff, but I am no where near the old girl right now to measure and I dare not ask the wife to measure the channel.[B)] If any one can help thanks.

Rodney
    60 Black Hawk
    "sometimes down"

Your question doesn't make sense. I can't think of anything associated with the window channel of your Hawk that would come in a "bulk roll".[B)]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

You can buy it in 6-8 foot lengths, but it does not roll up. You can bend it using the glass as a jig, but it's not very flexable.

Studebaker On The Net
      http://stude.com
      Studebaker News Group
      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.studebaker
      Arnold Md.
      65 Sports Sedan
      64 Daytona HT
      63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
      63 GT Hawk
      63 Avanti R1/AC
      63 Avanti R2/4 speed
      63 Daytona HT
      63 Lark 2 dr.
      62 Lark 2 door
      62 GT(parts car)
      60 Lark convert
      60 Hawk
      52 Starliner
      51 Commander
      JDP Maryland

Comment

OK my bad, roll was not a good word, It will come in sticks of 6 ft. I am curious if anyone knows the measurements of the channel?

Also does any one have any spare little spring clips that hold the windows on the pins?

Rodney
        60 Black Hawk
        "sometimes down"

Comment

Working...
        X