Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Overdrive cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdrive cable

I have a 59 Silver Hawk 6 w/3spd o/d and it has a right hand drive o/d cable which had to be modified because it was the only one I could find years ago when I got the car. Well it broke and now I'd like to find a correct one. Any ideas on a source for an overdrive cable. Thank you.

Place a want ad in TURNING WHEELS, ask members of your local SDC chapter, contact parting out vendors at the swap meets.
    In addition to the magazine, this is where membership in SDC more than pays for itself.

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

You want part# 1544862. Contact the major vendors. Good luck!

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X