Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

power windows

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power windows

Ya'll may have covered this before, but I didn't want to take the time to dig thru the old post. This site really needs a search engine!

Does anybody have experience good/bad with the Nu-Relics power window kits? Both of my regulators are fubar and need to change them. I figured it would be just as easy (or just as difficult) to install the power window kit if its trouble-free.

Thanks for your time,
    Dwayne

I was thinking of a similar install, but from Phantom Auto. They're pricing is similar to Nu-Relic's, but Rene, or whoever designed their units, are proven on a Stude. Nu-Relic doesn't list a Stude window either..
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Nu-Relics does indeed list a Studebaker kit, I think 47-57 years... I didn't know Rene' had a kit, will give him a call...

Working on old cars is like eating spicey food. What you do today may burn your a** tomorrow!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 53Studillac
        This site really needs a search engine!
        Top right corner of the page...click on "search"

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick, I just missed it! Didn't find my answer yet!

Dwayne

Working on old cars is like eating spicey food. What you do today may burn your a** tomorrow!

Comment

As well as the other sources listed here, I have had good experience with Specialty Power Window out of Forsythe, GA. They have a lifetime guarantee on their kits. I had a failure on one motor and replaced (and upgraded) that one side at no charge to me (and it was in the Stude when I bought it)...
            Jeff[8D]

http://www.spwkits.com/

quote:Originally posted by 53Studillac

Ya'll may have covered this before, but I didn't want to take the time to dig thru the old post. This site really needs a search engine!

Does anybody have experience good/bad with the Nu-Relics power window kits? Both of my regulators are fubar and need to change them. I figured it would be just as easy (or just as difficult) to install the power window kit if its trouble-free.

Thanks for your time,
            Dwayne
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X