Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Any '40 Champ window regulators?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any '40 Champ window regulators?

Any one dismantle a 1940 Champion 4dr and have good working window regulators available?

Thanks,

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

If you hear from no one, Studebaker International has them for $85 each.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kurtruk

Any one dismantle a 1940 Champion 4dr and have good working window regulators available?

Thanks,

KURTRUK
      (read it backwards)
      Kurt,

I have been offered a '39 Champion 4 door, and a '40 Champion 2 door as parts cars. They are literally shells, but there might be window regulators in the '39. Don't know if they are the same or not.

I expect to be able to fetch these sometime between now and Fall. I'm hoping to combine the fetching expedition with a trip to a jobsite, since it's about 400 miles in that direction.

Send me an e-mail off the list, and I will try to keep it on the front burner.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Working...
      X