Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Battery for '52 2R16 Tractor battery? Which one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kent is TSC a local small Mich. batt. manufacturer, that non-locals cannot get or what? That's one heck of a good Batt.(820 AMPs WOW!) AND price![^] I would recommend it to West Coast people, IF we could get one!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

TSC in my area is Tractor Supply Co., and they do sell batteries for tractors and farm equipment, but to be honest, I had never thought about looking there for a battery for my cars

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      51 Champion
      Phil
      Arnold, Missouri

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      56 Power Hawk
      Phil Hendrickson
      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Folks, you forget that California is the home turf of the eco-nazi. These people have so many requriements and recovery taxes that everything is more expensive here. It's getting rediculous. I'm not surprised that batteries are twice as expensive at the bargin prices here. They even want to charge us sales tax for our purchases OUTSIDE California! They call it a use tax.

Welcome to the People's Republic Of California. Only, the big lie is; it's not run for the people.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        Lotsa Larks!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
        X