Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Seat Installation - 57 Hawk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60Lark
    replied
    You can get them from Studebaker International, if your father was a SDC member, you may be able to locate one or some of the Turning Wheels magazines, if so SI among other advertise in the mag. By the way welcome to the forum. There is a multitude of Studebaker knowledge on this forum, don't hesitate asking.

Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    where can i locate these books? thanks for the help

57 Silver Hawk

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    The body and chassis parts books have loads of drawings of all the parts in their correct locations..

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
    64 GT Hawk
    64 R2 4 speed Challenger
    63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
    63 Daytona Convert.
    53 Street rod

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Seat Installation - 57 Hawk

Seat Installation - 57 Hawk

Hello all, new member here... my father was a SDC member with a 57 silver hawk, he passed away a year ago and now I am ready to pick up where he has left off on the car. The whole interior was removed to install a new master cyl and floor pans and I cant quite put together the slider/seat frame/hardware/bracket puzzle. Does anyone know where I can find exploded views of these components? I do have the stude 57 pass car shop manual but it does not show the location of everything...
    Any help would be appreciated!
Working...
X