Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Sources: Door Seals!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Door Seals!

I definitely need to replace door seals. I see a Studebaker-specific door seal in J.C. Whitney. Opinions? Also, do you have other recommendations?
    thanks!

I've never been happy with JC Witless parts.And they are right here in my home town,and I can get a discount through a friend that works there. I think you'll be much happier to get these from Studebaker International.

Home of the Almostahawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

You'll be unhappy with the fit if it's anything like the ones from them that I saw on a Lark a few years ago. They worked alright but were on the large size and bulged out around the door seams.[V]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I would like to second the stay away from J.C. Whitney comment. I have had no luck with them on anything..[B)]

Comment

Working...
        X