Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

steel fenders 1960 Lark VIII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steel fenders 1960 Lark VIII

Any body have a line on where I can get a right front fender for my 1960 Lark VIII.

grant sanders

I have a right front assembly for 1961 but the panel behind the headlight is for dual headlights and the molding holes are above, rather than on,the beltline.
    $300 in central Pa.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I have a couple good fenders they are to big to ship I am in southern AZ. If you are any place close I would sell one for 50.00 If interested my email is studeble@earthlink.net
      Thanks
      Jerry

Jerry (studeblu)
      64 E13 Transtar
      53 Coupe
      53 2R6 pickup
      Jerry (studeblu)
      37 Coupe Express project
      59 Pick up driver
      40 President sedan driver

Comment

While I've never tried to ship a fender via Greyhound, I've shipped some pretty big and heavy items with them. And the price is right reasonable too![:0]
        Of course, you have to be willing to go to your local bus depot to pick the stuff up. They don't deliver to your doorstep![B)]
        I"ve found that wrapping up a greazy item with that continuous plastic wrap like commercial shippers use, is an easy way to prep it to go by bus. Just make sure any fluids are drained completely![}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

SASCO puts them up on ebay on in awhile. They get pricey though for NOS.

quote:Originally posted by Lark VIII

Any body have a line on where I can get a right front fender for my 1960 Lark VIII.

grant sanders
          Paul Leske
          '59 Lark VI

Comment

Working...
          X