Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Instruction/instalation sheet for AC-1389 Antenna

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thanks for the info Dwain!
    Jim C.

Jim Caffrey
    '51 Champ

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    The keeper is Dave Mottle, 532 East Ella, Corrales, NM 87048. Send a SASE and a $1 bill with your request. He'll send it back if he doesn't have what you need.

Dwain G.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Instruction/instalation sheet for AC-1389 Antenna

Instruction/instalation sheet for AC-1389 Antenna

Does anyone know who is the present SDC "Keeper of Accessory Instruction and Installation Sheets" is and where I can contact him?
    I'm trying to find a copy of the Installation/Instruction sheet to install a AC-1389 Reel-Type Antenna on my '51 Champion. I finally found the correct good working antenna for my car but am not sure of the exact spot to drill the hole in the cowel. I was told that the placement of the hole is critical so I thought that I should try to get a copy of the Installation sheet. Try as I might, I've been unable to find out who to ask or who to send a stamped envelope to or what the cost would be for a copy. I would appreciate any help. Jim Caffrey Rochester, NY
Working...
X