Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1950 Champ King Pins & Oil Dip Stick

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 Champ King Pins & Oil Dip Stick

I am in need of left and right king pin kits. I prefer the bronze bushings if I can find. Also need the lenght of the dip stick from stop to end and oil range figure. Mine is damaged beyond recognition. I checked ALL of the catalogs online and called a number of numbers with no success for the king pins for 1950 Champ.
    Thanks, Roy G.

The Western Lake Erie chapter of SDC was running a kingpin refurbishment program for quite awhile. I don't know if they worked with the 50 Champ kingpins but it's worth giving them a holler to see if they're still doing that and whether or not they do the 50 Champ pins. I'll E-mail you a contact Ph# off the forum.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have dipstick dimensions for some truck engines, but I don't think for any car engines. It is part #526411 and fits 1950-54, so it shouldn't be too hard to replace.

Dwain G.

Comment

Thanks Dwain. Knowing the same stick was used for several years I should be able to find. I apreciate your help. Roy G.

Comment

I can supply a NOS king pin kit (part # 526844) for your 1950 Champion. Email me: dpson1954@adelphia.net.

1960 Lark Convertible
          1962 GT Hawk
          Dan Peterson
          Montpelier, VT
          1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
          1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Working...
          X