Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

55 coupe decisions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 coupe decisions

I dont think using my grille as-is will be an option . I will probably paint the grille but leave the center ornament chrome . The bumper might clean up enough for a driver . Id like to find pictures of 55s with painted grilles . Can anyone refer me to a site with 55s ? Thanks

thom

Try this one - http://tinyurl.com.3m17d - you'll find 51 pages of Studebaker pix, or just use the "Images" function of Google.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Sorry Chris I cant get that link to work .[?]

thom
      thom

Comment

on this home page,under resources-stude pictures-all the way down to 'carnut'-to Studebaker-to '55-pics 9&10 a red catfish!

Hawks,Larks,and other critters!
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Thanks 52hawk , I love the burgandy car in the last 2 photos . Except for the late model door handles . I might fill all the holes & go without the side moldings on my 55 . Im missing a couple pieces anyway .That style wheels look good on that car .Decisions , decisions .[8D]

thom
          thom

Comment

The thing about the side mldgs,they really set the car apart.They make the car a '55 !! Just my opinion,I like the side mldgs!!!

Hawks,Larks,and other critters!
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
            X