Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Leaf spring replacement

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf spring replacement

Ross,

I happen to have a pair of good, used springs from under a 66 Wagonire if you want them. Free!

I may even be able to get them a free ride to Whittier, CA if you can wait a few weeks.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yea, sounds great! What are your feelings about packaging and shipping? at my expense of course. I had hoped to get this thing safe before school starts in two weeks.

Ross.
      57 Provincial
      58 Transtar
      66 Wagonaire
      sigpic
      Ross.
      Riverside, Ca.
      1957 Provincial X2
      1958 Transtar

Comment

I could band them together and send them via Greyhound. Easiest for me and cheapest for you. I just went out and laid hands on them[8D] Didn't wanna get all frothed up about this and then find I'd let them go sometime in the past.
        But sure enough - there they were. E-mail me Ross. Tell me what's the closest Greyhound depot near you.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mr Biggs, you made my day
          You got mail.

Ross.
          57 Provincial
          58 Transtar
          66 Wagonaire
          sigpic
          Ross.
          Riverside, Ca.
          1957 Provincial X2
          1958 Transtar

Comment

Too bad you couldn't wait a short time for them, I would have picked them up on my way back from Spokane you are only 10 min. away from me.

Comment

Hello all,
              Just dropping in to give an update. The Wagonaire is back on the road, and I now have a very happy wife I installed the springs Mr Biggs supplied yesterday, no too bad of a job, not a bad price[^]
              I have watched (in cyber space, and in person locally)the generosity, and willingness of Stude drivers to share time, parts, labor ECT, but never been the recipient till now. I am grateful to be part of this fine fellowship. I will surly remember this when I have a chance to sow what I reap....well, I think you know what I mean.
              Ross

Ross.
              57 Provincial
              58 Transtar
              66 Wagonaire
              sigpic
              Ross.
              Riverside, Ca.
              1957 Provincial X2
              1958 Transtar

Comment

Working...