Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

TT emblem location on 64 Cruiser

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT emblem location on 64 Cruiser

Can anyone shed some light on where the TT emblem goes on the back of my 64 Cruiser? I am not finding any info online of in the body manual.
    thanks Richard in Charlottesville VA

They didn't put TT emblems on Lark bodied cars after 1963.

Comment

ahhhh...that would explain that.[:I]
      Where were the pre-63 emblems located on the rear end if I may ask??

Comment

Left side rear panel where the gas cap is located--I think[]

Comment

That would only work on Hawks and station wagons, Mark, after 1959 (and probably before) all studes except for Avantis,Hawks , station wagons, and trucks had the gas cap somewhere on the back panel.

Comment

TT emblem on my 62 Lark is on rear body panel,about 2 inches below the left lower corner of the trunklid.

Everybody's Uncle Used To Have One!
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Umm, not sure what you mean. That's where I was talking about. On the back left side on the panel where the gas cap is located. All Larks had the gas cap on the back. 59-61 on the back panel right side, then 62-66 smack dab in the middle.

quote:Originally posted by Transtar60

That would only work on Hawks and station wagons, Mark, after 1959 (and probably before) all studes except for Avantis,Hawks , station wagons, and trucks had the gas cap somewhere on the back panel.

Comment

Misread your post. I saw left side, rear panel.(IE left rear fender or QP).
                Sorry , read too fast!<G>

Comment

The TT emblem is a cool looking item. Now that we know it doesn't belong on your '64,unless you are shooting for a 400 point original car,I'd look for a ding,dent or scratch,or paint imperfection somewhere on the left rear area-and Thats where the TT goes!!!

Everybody's Uncle Used To Have One!
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                  X