Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Instrument panel lights

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an original '64 Daytona Hardtop back in the mid-70's and the instrument panel lights were definitely red.

Comment

Go to a craft store and buy paint for stained glass. I used amber or yellow on my park/turn bulbs and the results are great. They have about 60 colors at my local Michael's. Buy a shade to match your car...

Most judging takes place in broad daylight-- you could have a different color for each bulb and no one would be the wiser...

51 Commander State Sedan
      Butler PA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Commander51
        Most judging takes place in broad daylight-- you could have a different color for each bulb and no one would be the wiser...
        Except the trooper who pulls you over that night.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by PaulDriver

quote:Originally posted by Commander51
          Except the trooper who pulls you over that night.

Slow down. Besides, with a Studebaker he'll likely take your word for the 'fact' that multicolored lights were original... How could he possibly know otherwise? And if he does know, he just want to admire your ride anyway...

51 Commander State Sedan
          Butler PA

Comment

Working...
          X