Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Wheel interchange

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel interchange

My apologies if this had been covered before, but can anyone give me interchanges for a 1060 Champ pickup? My brother in the UK needs a spare, and I'm hoping they can find one there and save me the shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Pat

If there's anything more important than my ego running around I want it caught and shot now.

Pat,

What little I know FOR SURE (regarding this[V]) is that the steel wheels off the '75 Lincoln Town car (the steel ones - not the optional alloy ones) fit up perfect. But there's also some 70s Caddy and 70s-80s GM Van wheels that work too. Ya gotta have that "5-on-5" lug pattern and that special, center, deep-dish effect to sit flat on those Champ drums.
    If I had one of JDP's Hollander books for 1975, I could cross-ref that '75 Linc wheel and see if there's other uses for it.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President 2-dr
    1955 President State
    1951 Champion Biz cpe
    1963 Daytona project FS
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
    X