Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

glove box

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glove box

does anyone have any idea how the glove box to a 63 lark is installed? i've been messing with mine for awhile now and just can't figure out how to install it any help would be nice.

E-mail me directly and I'll send you some photos I took of a '63 dash I have out.[8D]

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

cosmo, I never heard back from you. Did you figure it out or.....? If you want to E-mail me, click on my user name (MR.Biggs) to the left and then on "send an E-mail" in the box that comes up.[^]

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

mr.biggs i sent you two different e-mails . i dont know if you are getting them so here it goes, cosmosworlds@hotmail.com or rayl@towerengineering.com. please reply

Comment

I've E-mailed them to you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Miscreant at large.

Comment

Working...
          X