Avanti Tip Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Tip Photos

Can anyone upload a few pictures of a Studebaker Avanti chrome exhaust tip.......the specific variety that came with the car when new.

Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Can anyone upload a few pictures of a Studebaker Avanti chrome exhaust tip.......the specific variety that came with the car when new.

Thanks.
    Don't know if this will help, but this is an original tip.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I know I'm a pain in the butt.........but how far out do they go in relation to the bumper, and are they about 10 inches in length? Can you show some close up shots?

The wire hubs are nice.......had a set on mine about 40 yrs ago.....got tired of the hassle of the clips and sld them.......maybe too soon? :-(

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

I know I'm a pain in the butt.........but how far out do they go in relation to the bumper, and are they about 10 inches in length? Can you show some close up shots?
        They are 10.5 inches long. Mine extend about 8.5 inches from the center crossmember to the outside edge of the extension.

Bob Langer
        Glenshaw,PA

Bob Langer
        Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Working...
        X