No announcement yet.

Gasket replacement

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gasket replacement

    Now that you all have seen my nice dual carb manifold for my commander. From my posting last week.

    What kind of gasket should I use the paper like gasket or the steel type gasket for the manifold?

    I have a paper like gasket currently in hand. If I need the metal one where can it be found?

    More pictures coming soon.

    Owner of a 1950 4 door Commander

    I'll Tattoo you anytime!

    you can find me at

    Lucky Linda's Body Art 952-445-3281
    18 years in the tattooing biz
    I have a 1950 4 door Commander a 51 land cruiser And a 52 Champion
    I'll Tattoo you anytime!
    And you can find me at....

    New Shop Name Same tattoo shop
    Crazy Lady Ink
    Shakopee Mn.
    27 years in the tattooing biz

  • #2
    I would say the metal gasket designed for the engine, should be
    easy to find, maybe your flaps. If not there call Cathcart's
    860 - 908-7065. Happy Hunting