shop manual for 59-60 Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop manual for 59-60 Studebaker

I have had for many years a NOS shop manual for a 1959-1960 Studebaker passenger. It is in its original box. Also included is manual for the convertible top,etc. All I want for it is the cost of shipping to an owner of a 59 or 60 Studebaker, not a dealer of manuals, etc. I do not own a Studebaker. The first Studebaker owner of a 59 or 60' Studebaker who contacts me will get the manual.
    Thanks,

Jim Vitale,315-253-4347

I have a NOS, in the original box, shop manual for a 1959-1960 Studebaker passenger car (includes convertible top,etc) All I want is the cost of shipping but would like to give it to an owner of a 59 or 60 Studebaker, not a dealer. I do not have a Studebaker. First one who contacts me by email will get the manual.
    Thanks,
    J. Vitale-315-253-4357

E-mail sent!

BTW- You MUST be related to the Vitales I've raced against in the past on the DIRT circuit- i.e. Vinnie?? Talk about a small world![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

shop manual

Originally posted by lincolnjv View Post
      I have had for many years a NOS shop manual for a 1959-1960 Studebaker passenger. It is in its original box. Also included is manual for the convertible top,etc. All I want for it is the cost of shipping to an owner of a 59 or 60 Studebaker, not a dealer of manuals, etc. I do not own a Studebaker. The first Studebaker owner of a 59 or 60' Studebaker who contacts me will get the manual.
      Thanks,

Jim Vitale,315-253-4347

I have a NOS, in the original box, shop manual for a 1959-1960 Studebaker passenger car (includes convertible top,etc) All I want is the cost of shipping but would like to give it to an owner of a 59 or 60 Studebaker, not a dealer. I do not have a Studebaker. First one who contacts me by email will get the manual.
      Thanks,
      J. Vitale-315-253-4357
      I don't know how old your post is , but I would be interested in your manual. I have a 1960 Lark I am working on. I had it running but now there is an electrical problem.
      Thanks
      Larry Worden

Comment

Welcome to the SDC and the SDC Forum Larry, I have the CD Rom Discs of the more helpful Studebaker Chassis Parts Catalog, Body Parts Catalog and Shop Manual right here in North Western Wash. if you want to go the less expensive route than the Book.

You can send me a PM> Private Message from the click down link at the top of this page of the same name, on the Dark Blue stripe.

Post #1 is dated: 03/21/2010, 5:31 PM

"E-Mail sent" on post #2 probably means that Bob: bams50 got it.
        Last edited by StudeRich; 05-14-2013, 11:02 AM.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

By now I assume the manual has been sent to someone else but it is worth inquiring about.

Comment

Working...
          X