Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Calling Mr. Biggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Mr. Biggs

Yes, I've been busy, but I've also been having trouble recieving E-mails! Danged ISP has been "improving" things and I've been suffereing in various ways since they started.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Calling Mr. Biggs

Hey, has anyone heard from Mr. Biggs?? I have emailed him several times and no replies. Hope he is OK

Comment

He's probably busy installing the new engine in his truck!

3E38
      4E2
      4E28
      5E13
      7E7
      8E7
      8E12
      8E28
      4E2
      59 Lark
      etc

Comment

Mr. Biggs, concerning your "improved" ISP, reminds me of when my dad used to say "They improved it so much they ruined it".

Comment

Every time they make something better. It gets harder to work with.[}]

63 Twin Supercharged Avanti
          64 Avanti R3w/NOS
          88LSC Avanti 350 Supercharged w/NOS

Comment

Boy, THAT'S the truth! Remember when your remote had 13 buttons on it? 2 thru 13 and a UHF one! Click - click.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
            X