Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Isn't 55 prez in Washington State? I have not looked at mine for some time so would need to check it out the 64 lids are the easy one to fix since they do not have any ridges, sounds like you have already done that and if done right it should last a long time..Bob

Candbstudebakrs
    Castro Valley,
    California

Leave a comment:

• winchesterhawk
    replied
    55prez had one a month or so ago for sale. That would be on the mid-east coast.

Leave a comment:

• hunter stanley
    replied
    well are you wanting to sell it... if yes then how could you if your not williing to ship... is the trunck lid nice, anyrust, overall condition... thanks

hunter stanley

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    64's are smooth in a different way they show nothing , no reveal no ribs nothing I have one here in the shop but shipping is out of the question...Bob

Candbstudebakrs
    Castro Valley,
    California

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    I purchased a lower decklid repair strip from Classic Enterprises as my 1963 lid had nothing but rust perferations in the bottom 1 inch of it. I cut the bottom 1 inch off and welded the CE patch panel strip in and then put a layer of body filler on to smooth out the warpage that I caused from welding and also covered the ridges that were originally stamped in and made it entirely smooth.

Autumn at Lake Barget
    In the middle of Minnestudea

Leave a comment:

• hunter stanley
    started a topic 1964 hawk trunk lid

1964 hawk trunk lid

i am aware that the 64 hawk trunck lids were one of a kind they had a flat face to them... the 62,63 s had ridges in the trunk lids for the grille they had on them. they are hard to come by i would imagine.. the one on my car was just rotted at the lower lip. we were able to repair it and it looks good now, but before it was just terrible... we had no choice but to restore it cause we havent been able to find anymore trunk lids..... any thoughts on this

hunter stanley
Working...
X