Master Parts List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Parts List

Does anyone know if there are scanned versions of parts list posted on the web? I would like to get master parts list for a 64.

Thanks
    David

[img=left]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_SuHaRG4eFas/SevU9Pcl-jI/AAAAAAAACJs/cRB5QokGtEs/s288/DSC01155.JPG[/img=left]
    David King

1964 Studebaker Commander
    1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (615)
    1966 Pontiac GTO convertible

SDC Member#: A011937K
    sigpic

David King

1964 Studebaker Commander
    1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (615)
    1959 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (56)
    1960 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (83)
    1966 Pontiac GTO convertible

SDC Member#: A011937K

There are several vendors that sell parts books for 1964. These are very useful and reasonable and have pictures, assembly diagrams and part numbers.

While there are some scanned manuals, I do not believe the 1964 is scanned by anyone yet.

Most Studebaker vendors are aware of the parts that will fit your car and will have reasonable prices. The Studebaker parts numbers often do not match generic auto parts suppliers. (i.e. they don't have crossover lists)

There are several crossover lists available that list current part numbers with currently available parts.

The good news is that just about everything is still available, and is very reasonable.

Comment

Not available on the web. Printed master catalogs for your '64 are available for around $45. Complete catalogs [u]
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

cd-rom= 25 bucks.
        paper book= 45 bucks.
        VALUE TO OWNER OF STUDEBAKER= PRICELESS

Tex E. Grier

Comment