Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

5 hole budd wheels 19.5 or 22.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 hole budd wheels 19.5 or 22.5

I cannot find anybody that will even think about working on the original widow wheels. So would appreciate any info on finding 5 hole tubeless wheels for an R17 truck. Prefer 19.5 but will use 22.5 if need be.

I found four 19.5s at a wrecking yard about a year ago. Unfortunately one was bent. I have now found five more at another wrecking yard and I would be willing to sell you the two I won't need off the latest vehicle when I go to get them. BTW the vehicles you need to look at are mid 70's Large RVs. Neal

Comment

NEAL would be very appreciative. Call me at 501 261 7631

Comment

Comment

5 hole buds

Originally posted by Dick Clemens View Post
          I cannot find anybody that will even think about working on the original widow wheels. So would appreciate any info on finding 5 hole tubeless wheels for an R17 truck. Prefer 19.5 but will use 22.5 if need be.
          I have 5 5 hole buds with 8.25 x 20 and 9.00 x 20 tires on them. Let me know if you are interested.
          sgm030100@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X