Can you recommend a paint shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you recommend a paint shop?

Looking for a reasonable auto body shop in Orange County (California). So far the best price I have found is $3500 if I strip the car myself.

Lee

Lee, there are a lot of quality shops in the O.C. - but the deals get better if you travel out.

Here's one that is well worth the easy drive from O.C. I'm not sure that I have ever seen a better value of the finished work vs. cost.
    Jerry's Body Shop
    3125 E Gage Ave
    Huntington Park CA 90255
    (323)588-1131

The only reason to call is to set an appointment - like all shops they need to actually see the car to give a quote.

Thomas

Comment

I don't know LA. But, when I was in search of a good body & paint shop, I went to the local automotive paint supplier and asked who was good that wasn't trying to get rich. The guy provided me with a business card. And I have used the same guy for the past twenty years.

You might try that approach ...

========================
      63 Avanti R2, 4-Speed, 3.73 TT
      Martinez, CA

Comment

Just remember when it comes to paint, you are going to get what you pay for. Make sure that after the car is stripped it is sealed with a good quality epoxy primer. It is what is under your paint that is going to make a paint job last for years to come.

Comment

Working...
        X