Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddymander
    replied
    I think it's called "trial and error" when you aren't getting paid for it. If you're receiving a check, it's referred to as "Research and Development".

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    What's up there now is perfect....
    As a tag line set of pic's they fit fine....
    My comment was about stringing four or five 640x480, or 800x600 pic's all in a row horizontally.
    That really messes up the text and makes it run way off the page and then you have to use the scroll tool to read the post...
    And it is all the following post's in that thread.
    I have no clue as to what is considered normal any more...
    This post fits fine on my laptop screen.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by nibbs53
    <snip>
    Jeff=Deephock. What's a normal p.c. screen.[?][?]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

Leave a comment:

• nibbs53
    replied
    To Fred-Ozarkmam. Brad-Roekne10.

That's my Pet Peeve, that's way i had i Pop Quiz.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=32046

Jeff=Deephock. What's a normal p.c. screen.[?][?]

I have the fix. Well post later.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Large photos can be a little vexing. What really PMO is when folks quote someone's post and don't go to the trouble of editing out the photos so you scroll them over and over again.

PMO stands for "Puts me out".[)]

Leave a comment:

• ozarkman
    replied
    I like the pics across the bottom. I've got an older display that maxes out at 1024x768 it seems fine for the 5 little pics across the bottom. What really kills me is when people post those mondo huge photos that requre me to scroll right and left for every post in the thread! Oh well...just rambling now.

Fred

**I'm not the best speller...FireFox catches most of my mistakes, but I use IE at work**

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Don't put them in a straight line, unless they are tiny
    (used for your sig line)Putting pic's all horizontal will cause ALL post's afterward to text out too wide to read on a normal PC screen.
    Pic's should be each put on a new line with a space in between each line.
    HTIH
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jnfweber

Thanks for the help from Hawaii. Now I would like to add these to my Profile, all in a straight line, if possible.
    I do appreciate the advice about vertical stacking, but it is more aesthetic (for me) to see them in a line, chronologically, and these are really tiny (50kb) photos. Besides, I have a new wide screen monitor, so running text over is not a problem (for me). But out of consideration for the 3 x 4 screen format, I will not send the photos on all posts. Thanks. everyone, for the help. I do appreciate the advice and try to be sensitive.[8D]

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

Jack in Montana; I don't see the 64 Cruiser you said you had. I think I know the car. White, red interior, splir recliers, air, and a factory spotlight, but no radio. Nice 60,000 mile car. Last I saw you was Omaha,2006.

studedick from the lower Ozarks
    I'll take a photo of it tomorrow. Runs great, looks the same, no oil leaks. Thanks for the help Mr. C.

Jack in Montana

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Don't put them in a straight line, unless they are tiny
    (used for your sig line)Putting pic's all horizontal will cause ALL post's afterward to text out too wide to read on a normal PC screen.
    Pic's should be each put on a new line with a space in between each line.
    HTIH
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jnfweber

Thanks for the help from Hawaii. Now I would like to add these to my Profile, all in a straight line, if possible.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Clemens
    replied
    Jack in Montana; I don't see the 64 Cruiser you said you had. I think I know the car. White, red interior, splir recliers, air, and a factory spotlight, but no radio. Nice 60,000 mile car. Last I saw you was Omaha,2006.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by ozarkman

Interesting...I wonder why it's not working...now I have to try.

Is that what you want?

Fred

**I'm not the best speller...FireFox catches most of my mistakes, but I use IE at work**
    I think I've got it now, Fred. Thnx.

Jack in Montana

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by ozarkman

Is that what you want?

Fred

Yes, that's great. Just what I wanted. Now you can tell me how to do that. My son has a "cabin" on Table Rock Lake in SW Mo.
    Thanks, Jack in Montana

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by SteveH

hmmm not sure why the are not working. If you don't mind me copying them to my photobucket account I will post them for you.

Nice car!

Studebaker classifieds! www.studeswap.com

Thanks for offering to help. I finally got them loaded, by my usual method (trial and error) with a little help from the U-Tube video. It takes a while to get the hang of things. I wish there were a way to line up the 5 photos horizontally so it wouldn't take up so much space.

Jack in Montana

Leave a comment:

• ozarkman
    replied

Is that what you want?

Fred

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JGK 940
    replied

Keoni Dibelka / HiloFoto
    In Hawai'i; on Hawai'i; on the Windward Side
    If da salt air never chew 'em up bumbye da lava will...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X