Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks SDC Tech forum

I'm a newbie with a '62 GT Hawk.
    First one brake light would not work then the other would not work then back to the other. I couldn't push the pedal and mess with the wires at the same time, then.
    SDC Tech forum to the rescue.
    Search "brake light problem"
    Jump the wires on the pressure switch so you don't need a double jointed 15 foot long leg.
    Mess with the turn signals and poof! problem solve turnsignal switch has an issue.
    Oh if you can, park the car in the garage and close the door. You can then see the reflecton of the light on the inside of the garage door and tell if they are working.
    Thanks guys great forum.

Bill Bow

1962 GT Hawk
    Montverde, Florida

A great resource...
    Couple of things...
    Check out the 'local chapters' section in the SDC website.
    The Orlando chapter holds a neat monthly pancake breakfast in Orlando every month..
    You should go!
    Also...
    The Florida SDC state meet is in Sanford next November...
    Look it up in the 'events' section in the SDC website above...
    Welcome!
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by bowhawk

I'm a newbie with a '62 GT Hawk.
    First one brake light would not work then the other would not work then back to the other. I couldn't push the pedal and mess with the wires at the same time, then.
    SDC Tech forum to the rescue.
    Search "brake light problem"
    Jump the wires on the pressure switch so you don't need a double jointed 15 foot long leg.
    Mess with the turn signals and poof! problem solve turnsignal switch has an issue.
    Oh if you can, park the car in the garage and close the door. You can then see the reflecton of the light on the inside of the garage door and tell if they are working.
    Thanks guys great forum.
    Bill Bow
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
    X