Champion Seat Belts with should harnass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Seat Belts with should harnass

I am wondering what type or brand of seat belt with a shoulder strap can be adapted to a 50 champion Regal Deluxe 2 door?

I have already put belts in but want to upgrade (or replace entirely with new) them to 'three point attachment' type.

I was assuming I could use the door post just behind my shoulder to attach the third point to.

Has anyone had experience and what is the make of the belt you would recommend.

Much obliged!

James Caspi
    1950 Champion Regal Deluxe-2 dr.
    New York, NY.

sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Junior,

Do you have any pics that you can post showing how you installed the mounts for the front belts (both the floor and shoulder anchor points)?

Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

I do have photos, but I will have to locate them, and then try posting them. Never done this before, and right now I'm really focused on swapping in a different rearend. If I remember correctly, I don't think the photos really show the angle iron I snaked-up and bolted into the b-pillar. I will try to post the photos I do have soon. Junior

54 Champ C5 Hamilton car. Stock...no way! A Stude hotrod since 1960. In my family since 1958.
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
        X