Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGlowacky
    replied
    Bam, are you kidding me after 3 years of reading what my fellow SDC members say about other members cars I am afraid to post pics. My ego could not take it. LOL, LOL ,LOL, All kidding a side, soon. I will have to figure out how to post them. I have been driving it and enjoying it. And wow did I get an education last Sat at my first cruise night. There is so much I don't know about my wagon that perfect strangers are willing to tell me. LOL

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    Never mind that, come to CeRap and score a NOS set. Tuesday's Hooter's night!![]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    replied
    THANKS KG,note made.

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    replied
    Funny you should mention that Bob,I am getting another 63 Wagonaire soon for parts!

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    Rich, another idea may be to find just the opposite of what everyone's usually looking for: a Northern/Eastern native parts car. They don't get cooked by the sun, and might be soft and reusable.

Hey Ken, when are we going to see pictures of yours???[]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Leave a comment:

• KGlowacky
    replied
    I had to buy some universal rubber and make it fit on my 56 wagon. I don't know anything about your year but here is what I bought and used. I will give you all three part # as I don't remember what went were. The good news is when I wash my car it stays dry inside so I guess it is working, Also I bought some aftermarket rubber that I used on the top of the bottom tailgate and I am here to tell you it looks great and works well. If anyone has an interest let me know and I can send you pictures of any of this. Here is the window rubber.... Metro Rubber www.metrommp.com . Part #'s LP31-C, WC6-96, WC 21-96. The tailgate rubber I will have to get back you if interested it is in another place. Good luck I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• scott.rodgers
    replied
    I sure hope some can be found...

Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    '60 Lark HT
    '63 Wagonaire

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    started a topic Wagonaire side glass seals revisited

Wagonaire side glass seals revisited

OK,I delayed and they are all gone @ SASCO. Fennessee of Tennessee has none. S I seems to be a wild card about condition of NOS seals so anyone else have a source? Are the part numbers previously listed for SASCO THE Studebaker factory part number? I do not have mine out yet,but I am guessing they will be baked.Thanks!!
Working...
X