Wagonaire side glass seals revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagonaire side glass seals revisited

OK,I delayed and they are all gone @ SASCO. Fennessee of Tennessee has none. S I seems to be a wild card about condition of NOS seals so anyone else have a source? Are the part numbers previously listed for SASCO THE Studebaker factory part number? I do not have mine out yet,but I am guessing they will be baked.Thanks!!

I sure hope some can be found...

Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    '60 Lark HT
    '63 Wagonaire
    Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    \'60 Lark HT
    \'63 Wagonaire
    \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

I had to buy some universal rubber and make it fit on my 56 wagon. I don't know anything about your year but here is what I bought and used. I will give you all three part # as I don't remember what went were. The good news is when I wash my car it stays dry inside so I guess it is working, Also I bought some aftermarket rubber that I used on the top of the bottom tailgate and I am here to tell you it looks great and works well. If anyone has an interest let me know and I can send you pictures of any of this. Here is the window rubber.... Metro Rubber www.metrommp.com . Part #'s LP31-C, WC6-96, WC 21-96. The tailgate rubber I will have to get back you if interested it is in another place. Good luck I hope this helps.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
      Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Rich, another idea may be to find just the opposite of what everyone's usually looking for: a Northern/Eastern native parts car. They don't get cooked by the sun, and might be soft and reusable.

Hey Ken, when are we going to see pictures of yours???[]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Funny you should mention that Bob,I am getting another 63 Wagonaire soon for parts!

Comment

THANKS KG,note made.

Comment

Never mind that, come to CeRap and score a NOS set. Tuesday's Hooter's night!![]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Bam, are you kidding me after 3 years of reading what my fellow SDC members say about other members cars I am afraid to post pics. My ego could not take it. LOL, LOL ,LOL, All kidding a side, soon. I will have to figure out how to post them. I have been driving it and enjoying it. And wow did I get an education last Sat at my first cruise night. There is so much I don't know about my wagon that perfect strangers are willing to tell me. LOL

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
                Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Working...
                X