Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swifster
    replied
    I'd bet it was simply a supplier issue. Studebaker probably sourced the glass on the Canadian cars from a Canadian suppliers. Many parts in the catalog are different for CAnadian built vs USA built cars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Leave a comment:

• Hippie
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Jeff_H

USA vs Canada (why ?)

Different types of safety glass?

Analog man in a digital world.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff_H
    replied
    The parts book shows the sedan windshields to have different numbers so it appears they don't interchange. My guess would be the sedan ones are actually taller.

There are a lot of different P/Ns for these:
    USA vs Canada (why ?)
    Clear vs Tinted
    C/K vs WFY body (coupes vs sedans)

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Leave a comment:

• Dragfink
    replied
    Would the sedan windshield be the same, only shorter?...or is it a completely different shape?

Leave a comment:

replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dragfink

Gentlemen, would the windshield's be the same for a '53 C model & '53 K model, as far as height? Is one shorter than the other? Thank you
    Same windshield for both (actually I believe that the same windshield fits C and K models through '64).

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Leave a comment:

• Dragfink
    started a topic Windshield's?

Windshield's?

Gentlemen, would the windshield's be the same for a '53 C model & '53 K model, as far as height? Is one shorter than the other? Thank you
Working...
X