Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Where to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to post

As I am rather new on this board I don't want to go against any grain or unwritten rule..but in regards to a a couple parts I am looking for, where topost and what rules are there for posting?

Thanks..

Check the sticky at the top that pertains to parts and cars for sale it states items for sale go on general discussion forum, so I suppose parts wanted would too.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Frank refers to the Forum Policies sticky, which is concerned mainly with for sale items.
      You can link to it here:
      http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...?TOPIC_ID=3076

If there's something you need, I would agree, it would get more attention in the General Discussion section.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Thanks..did not find anything referencing wanted items and did not know if this was taboo on this forum...was hoping to stumble upon an owner with some spares not being needed by himself or pointed to a person who may..thanks..have placed ad in Gerneral Discussion forum..

Comment

Working...
        X