Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield for 62 Champ

Hi:
    I need a used windshield for a 62 Champ. The truck is for sale, so if anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Howard
    53 Commander Starliner
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Details man!! Details!! Who-What -Where-How Much$$??

Comment

Yes! 6 Cly., 8 Cly. 259, 289, 3 speed, 3 O.D., Automatic, 4 speed, 5 speed, 1/2 Ton, 3/4 Ton, short bed, long bed, narrow box, wide box, Std. Cab, Deluxe cab? [:0] [?]

Ahh, good 'ol San Fernando Valley, CA that's a start! [^]

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Is there a windshield in your truck now? What is wrong with it? Some pics. and price of truck if you want to sell. It appears to be in Chatsworth CA. I have a windshield but the neighbor kid bounced a BB of of it, bought a new one but didn't have the heart to throw old one away. The CASO in me I guess.

Comment

I got some pictures of the truck yesterday. Please email me at brngarage@socal.rr.com and I'll send them. The windshield has a small crack in the upper left corner. I'm a Studebaker car guy so I don't know a whole lot about the trucks. I DO know it is a 259 (engine number 3E15871)with an automatic transmission and IF the odometer mileage is accurate (I have to check with the widow of the former owner) the odometer shows 37,000 (approx) miles. The truck has relatively fresh paint and the same for the interior. It looks really nice to me. Let me know via email what else you need to know.

Howard
          53 Commander Starliner
          Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
          '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
          '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
          '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Howard, there is a '60 Lark on craigs list for $500 in the 818 area. Windshield and many extra parts.

Comment

Working...
            X