Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what huh
    replied
    Not sure if all Sebring seats are the same but here is a ton of information.

Leave a comment:

• Yogi
    replied
    Thanx what huh. It's a '60 model. I messed up and didn't get the connectors. I guess I will have to chase out which wires do what.

Leave a comment:

• what huh
    replied
    Gotta find 12v from somewhere that isnt going to get over loaded when you use the seats. Put an inline fuse and make your connection.

You ignition has a 12v source that comes from you starter solenoid. Or run a decent size wire (10 gauge-ish maybe) from somewhere in your charging system and feed it to a fuse block in your cab. Then you have room for expansion into other upgrades

or maybe run a dedicated feed from you starter to a inline fuse and then to your seats. Doing it this way give constant power to your seats though. wont turn off with the key

not sure what model you are working on but there maybe a fuse block under the dash somewhere that has glass tube fuses. That might be able to be tapped into

Lots of options

Leave a comment:

• JayBird
    replied
    I think you'll need a spacer on the front to make them sit properly

Leave a comment:

• Yogi
    started a topic Interior: Sebring seats in a hawk

Sebring seats in a hawk

Looking for advice from someone who has already put Sebring Convertible seats in their Studebaker. I was wanting to know if they needed spacers under them or if they would work alright bolted flat to the floor. I noted where someone had cut the floor pan out of the Sebring and bolted it to the Studebaker floorboard. I don't think I can do that. all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanx, Yogi
    Last edited by showbizkid; 08-19-2020, 07:36 AM.
Working...
X