Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Power Steering Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64studeavanti
    replied
    I have extra pumps. Let me know if you want one.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    I believe that Ford and Mercury Eaton Pumps up to at least 1962 will work, the Rebuilds I used to buy for Studes. even came in Ford Dark Blue!

Leave a comment:

• jrlemke
    replied
    How about a T-bird pump? I know you can use the tanks from them to have a dip stick to check the oil. Don't know about the pump parts tho. -Jim

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    It should not be hard to locate someone who has an extra rebuildable replacement '58 to '64 P/S Pump.

Leave a comment:

• Studeguy61
    started a topic Steering: Power Steering Part

Power Steering Part

I have a 1961 with an Eaton power steering pump. When I dismantled the pump I found one of the pump carrier rollers had broke the end off. I know this is a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone would have one. The length with a vernier would have to be .892 to .897. I have tried all the usual parts vender and have come up empty. The problem is they are hardened steel, otherwise I could make one. Thanks.
Working...
X