No announcement yet.

R3 Heads Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking the JT roster it lists two other Daytona Hardtops that were probably assembled that day, 15466 and 15630 which were both R1s with powershift. My car is 15654 289 4V, 3 spd OD, HD springs and shocks, climatizer, and radio (which it never got).

I wonder with all the floor shifted Daytonas being built that day if they accidentally grabbed the wrong body or ran out of 4 speeds. What ever the reason who ever patched the hole did such a nice job that I didn't notice it when I replaced the carpet.

Is there a way to get a line order sheet from the museum?

64 Stude you should contact the owner of the JT roster and add your car to it. My copy doesn't list your car.

Nick

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 61Lark

Checking the JT roster it lists two other Daytona Hardtops that were probably assembled that day, 15466 and 15630 which were both R1s with powershift. My car is 15654 289 4V, 3 spd OD, HD springs and shocks, climatizer, and radio (which it never got).

I wonder with all the floor shifted Daytonas being built that day if they accidentally grabbed the wrong body or ran out of 4 speeds. What ever the reason who ever patched the hole did such a nice job that I didn't notice it when I replaced the carpet.

Is there a way to get a line order sheet from the museum?

64 Stude you should contact the owner of the JT roster and add your car to it. My copy doesn't list your car.

Nick
      The museum can provide you with a reproduction of the original production order, which normally includes the line number indicating the order in which the cars were actually built.

Skip Lackie
      Washington DC
      Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
      X