No announcement yet.

Inner Fender rubber pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to 62 Champ for that engine bay picture. If Mr. Tsenecal can also send some pictures when he has time that would be great too.
    Thanks to everyone.
    Regards,

Comment

Hi Everyone-I would really appreciate if someone could take some photos from the inside of the fenderwalls showing where the rubber splash guards go.
      Regards,

Comment

If you can find where the staple needs to be you can drill a hole just large enough for the staple and push them though then hammer an dolly them over until tight. That's how I put the rubber on top of the radiator on my GT using factory staples.
        Attached Files

Comment

If you look along the inner fender you will see the staple holes, if not there should be some indicators of dimples where they were.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200802_165021.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	1852132 Hi 007. Looks like you have it figured out. Sorry that I never got the pictures sent, but here they are now, if they will still help. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_141458.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	1852131

Comment

The rubber with the three holes goes between the inner fender and the firewall.

Comment

Many thanks to Altair and tsenecal your pictures were perfect.
                  Regards,

Comment

Working...
                  X